Mother Nature must hate me, with a passion

So I've come to the conclusion that mother nature hates me with a passion. For starters she gave me my period. And then I have to go to school. That was expected but i was hoping for a delay or no school because I did not study what so ever, I spent all day yesterday sleeping and typing my story on the pc. So I can post it later on today.

Then, honestly I don't know what I was going to rant about but right now my life sucks. But on a brighter note my birthday is finally around the corner. I'm excited for that. I posted a journal earlier saying I wanted All Time Low Tickets. Well, I'm buying those with my untouched christmas money. But I found what I really wanted was the Droid R2D2.

I'm a huge Star Wars geek so when I saw this phone it was only natural for me to be excited. But I have one problem. I need to break my enV2 so then I can get the Droid. Do any of you have any suggestions because I tried several things and the phone is indestructable.

heres the things i tried:

Dropping it on cement. in the rain.
Dropped it in the toliet (accident)
and throwing it against the wall.

Some of these were lame but I did alot more to this stupid phone but will someone help me?
January 18th, 2011 at 01:09pm