Help About a Boy

There's this guy I've liked since I met him when I was 11- I'm almost 16 now.

I remember in 5th grade he was living in my town for about a few months then when we were playing tic- tac toe during recess. His girl friend walked up and asked why he was ignoring her and if we liked each other. I lied and said no and ever since I wonder if it was the wrong choice.

He never asked me out or anything and I have always been to "chicken" to do it myself.

As we got older he became a "bad boy" and got into smoking cigarettes and weed. I was a good girl up until mid 8th grade. however, unlike him, I never was bad enough to get expelled from school. We had used to hang out a bit but then stopped for about a year.

About a month ago around 4 AM he IMed me on facebook (remember, I haven't seen him in about a year) and he was talking to me normal at first. Then, he said "I have a question." I was excited and thought maybe he wants to hang out. But no. He asked if I wanted to f*ck. I was very disappointed and said no. He didn't leave it at that but continued to ask why... ugh. Then, just recently I began hanging out with an old friend and coincidentally every time he has been there- turns out he practically lives there.

I felt a little awkward when I first saw him because he just asked me if I wanted to f*ck a day or two before that. Then, maybe the third day I went to my friends house he told my friend that he wanted to tell her something, but then when he saw me he looked kind of embarrassed and refused to say it. Me seeing the obvious (that it was about me) I left the room for a minute. My friend came out and whispered "He wants you to blow him!" Ugh.

But this is my question:
Is he being perverted just because he wants something out of me, or does he not know how to show how he feels so he acts perverted instead?

The problem is, IF he likes me I don't even think I'd be able to date him anyway because I found out my friend likes him. I believe in hoes before bros.. Even though I've liked him much longer...

But then again, he's probably just a user.

I miss the good ol' days like when we switched rooms in 5th grade for social studies he'd sit next to me everyday and whisper to me. Like when he drew me a picture everyday in 8th grade for like 4 months straight (until he got expelled) just because I didn't want my walls to be bare in my new room anymore. Like just last year before we stopped hanging out when he was sick and practically had his head laying on my lap. Like the time he said he'd only smoke with pretty girls (then said right after he'd smoke with me and not my friend who was with me) Like that time with the tic tac toe and all the other innocent times of the past 5 years.
January 19th, 2011 at 01:18am