I think I've just discovered one of the most inspirational girls on this earth.

Well, technically, I haven't only just discovered her, but I have discovered just what an amazing person she truly is.

I expect nearly all of you have heard of her, or seen her somewhere.

Her name? Evanna Lynch.

I've always liked her, not only for her dedication to the Harry Potter series and its fans, but because of her talents as an actress and how nice a person she always seemed.

But today, I have truly recognised her for what a wonderful, beautiful person she is.

And this is what made me see that.

She wrote that based on her own two-year battle with anorexia from before she landed her role in the films - a fact that I also never knew about her.

She's a perfect female role model; she's achieved sucess with her talents, seems to care about everyone and has fought some really huge battles and overcome the obstacles in her way, making her a much stronger person.

"We’re damn lucky to have our bodies, these strange, multi-functional machines, that let us leave our legacy on the planet."

In celebration of this amazing girl, I shall love you with some Luna Lovegood GIFs.

Image

Image

Image
January 19th, 2011 at 10:12pm