Stuff I've been doing lately

Well, I've been trying to write but have serious writer's block, but I started some stories about Randy Orton, The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Alex Riley ect. I wrote a poem too. Hmm, I have been eating like crazy lately ever since my birthday. I still haven't watched SmackDown from last week and now there will be a new one tonight! =_= I have about three secret crushs and I don't remember two of them haha um nothing much else really, been trying to decide what I want to do because mom won't let me do wrestling which is the only thing I have a passion for. It's not because of hot guys or because it's cool to be a wrestler, it's because I see the excitement from the fans when the wrestlers come out, the involvement the WWE has with Make A Wish and Tribute to the Troops, it's something I want to be a part of, to entertain people like that, to grant an At Risk kid their wish, to give the thanks to the Army they so highly deserve. That is why I want to become a WWE professional wrestler, to wrestle and be involved like they are. Because I do not have higher respect for anyone. World Wrestling Entertainment is a great and powerful company, and the stories between the superstars are very well written, the roles the wrestlers play suit them and are perfect for them. So...I guess that's it.
January 20th, 2011 at 01:58am