Holy ballsack. [[Stats]]

So I did a count of my stories just because I was first of all, really curious as to how many I had on Mibba. Second, to see how many are original fiction and third of all, how many I posted during the 2010 year.

As of today. I have 46 stories up on Mibba, only one being a co-write (Letters To The Lost)

I've posted 42 of those stories during the 2010 year. That left me really shocked since I hadn't really written a whole lot.

The month where I posted/updated the most was August. Where I posted/updated 7 stories.

I have 6 true stories posted
I have 15 fan fiction oneshots posted.
I have 15 original fiction oneshots posted
And I have 9 fan fiction chaptered stories posted
And one co-write.

That shocked me shitless honestly, I didn't think that I had written that much OF.

I mean I know I write it occasionally but fifteen in a freaking year! That's insane! Or at least for me it is.

Now the plan for this year.

"How many presents?"
"I counted 46."
"FOURTY SIX, BUT LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I HAD FOURTY SEVEN!"
"Now Duddlkins when we go out we're going to buy you two new presents."

Sorry I couldn't help it, especially when I happen to have 46 stories in a year.

First thing I want to do is rewrite a few stories. Sitting, Waiting, Watching. Roxanne. Wasting Love. I Won't Forget You. Picking Up The Pieces. Cry Tough

Those ones are old, and I mean first stories I had written/posted on Mibba.
So I'm probably going to scrap those and then rewrite most of them if I can't edit it.

Then I'm going to start on not one but TWO Original Fiction long stories. That's going to be interesting.......

And then also I'm going to update way more often. I'm going to update EVERYDAY in Feburary. Meaning update a current story or posting a new one.

So what do you think?
Good idea? Bad idea?
January 20th, 2011 at 03:19pm