Me.. ^_^

Hey guys.. This journal is kinda gunna be about me, the way that I am and all that, cause there's kind of a lot to write..

First off, my name is Aidan. I come from a close-knit family, with a mother that's over-protective, so not much happens to me. However, that doesn't keep me from my fun.. ;) I have anamazing group of friends, whom I love very much. My looks are average, short, brown hair, dull blue eyes, it really doesn't go much further than that on the outside, and I tend to keep to myself when I'm in a place filled with strangers. There's so much more to me than that.

I have a wild imagination and a short attention span. Sometimes, it's hard to get my attention if you need somethin, but once you get it, I try my best to listen.. My mind holds years of story fragments, some going with others, some just...out there. I don't always write; sometimes my mind doesn't give me anything TO write. But somethings there in the front of my mind, I get it down as fast as possible, cause if if dont, it'll re-bury itself in my mind, and I may not think it again for months.

The people who know me well, know that my mood changes like the weather, and it's jut as unpredictable. I tried an experiment once, to see if there was a pattern to my emotions. There isn't. Depending on who I'm with probably has something to do with it, though i've lost my temper with everybody, even people i've never met, soo.... Hehe ^_^

I cannot stand country music. Or Miley Cyrus. Just thought I ought to throw that in there somewhere.. ^.^ my favorite color is purple, my favorite music is nevershoutnever or paramore, and I love love love watermelon!!! My family means the world to me, I only see my cousins once or twice a year, so getting to see them is a big deal. I could eat anything if you put it in front of me, except meat, because I'm a vegetarian, and the only one in my family.

My favorite place to sit and think is either in the tree in my backyard or on the roof outside my window(if my mother knew that, shed probably give me a long lecture about how it's not safe, and then shed get my daddy to seal the windows so I can't get out there. Bleh, I hate lectures.)

That is all I have to say for now. I'm gunna go chill on the roof for a bit. See you later mibblings. Love you!! ^_^
Aidan Reggie
P.S. I am who I am, so if you don't like it, you can suck Popsicle.. :)
January 20th, 2011 at 09:51pm