MCR fans, come check this out. [A band you should all check out, questions, and free reads.]

Hey there, Mibba. I'm supposed to be doing a poster on George Martin and his contributions to the world of Music Technology, but Mibba's more fun.

Anyways. I'm starting a new story, even though I shouldn't, and I've posted the summary: Never Just One. It's a Killjoy!verse story, so this is where you come in, MCR fans.

If you could tell me if it sounds good and if you'd read it, that'd be great. If not, just let me know if you like the layout.

I'm also going to post a one shot about the really cute/sad stuff that went down when I went skating with my crush and our friend on Sunday. It's already 1300+ words, and it's really detailed. I don't know if it's good, but when I go to post it, I'll be sure to let you guys know... if you're interested.

I have a band I think you should all go listen to. They're called Your Favorite Ex and they're simiilar to FOB/early P!atD. I really like them, and I saw them live and they're epic. Sadly, they broke up, but I've been talking to the drummer and his girlfriend (both are good friends of mine) and they're just looking for a bassist and then they're getting back together under a new name. My personal favorite tracks off their EP are "Caramel Thoughts; The Sweetest Dream" and "My Ego is a Cafeteria and Today it's Serving Revenge." (All the songs are good, though.)

Here's "Caramel Thoughts":


<3

FREE READS!

Yes, lovelies, you read that right. I'm going to do three free reads, just to get my mind off my final two midterms tomorrow - the two hardest ones yet. First three commenters with stories get the super-awesome comments.

Just know I really don't like Tokio Hotel, A7X, much slash (although I do make some exceptions) and anything uber-cliche. I also tend to avoid incest.

[Questions]
1. Check out the layout/summary of Never Just One?
2. Have you heard of Your Favorite Ex?
3. Did you like the song (if you listened to it)?
4. Free read?
5. Midterms are hellish, amirite?
January 21st, 2011 at 01:42am