Venting seems to be my new hobby;

My mother just exploded on me for making adult like decisions;
about something that happened last year. If only she knew that while making this decision, I spent many nights crying myself to sleep due to high levels if stress that my 15 year old self could not handle. Now; she just put all of it back on me and I feel like I could just die.

All I’m really hoping for now is an apology. But in all honesty, I have no memory of her ever apologizing to any one. She could be a much healthier person if she just let stuff go sometimes.

Just a little explanation to my big "decision":
So I was supposed to go to some art school this year but ended up staying at my regular old high school. My parents were all excited to have a charter school child and i was honestly a bit psyched as well. But as I began to think about it more I decided I'd be restricted from many school activities due to the school being in a different town, and different state. Thinking about this all and realizing the things I would be missing by attending either of the schools was all I began to think about. Then my grades went lower and i fell into a low self esteem phase and everything went down hill. I came to the conclusion that I wanted to stay at my old school and get as many art credits as possible and around that same time I began dating this boy and my mom was convinced he was my reason for not going, but I had decided a couple weeks before we started dating that I didn't want to go. And that was the argument me and my mother got into; the reason I didn't want to go. Now she's locked up in her room after yelling at me about how the next time I want to go to an art school I can pay for it my self? The school I was gonna go to was free. My mother is ridiculous.
January 21st, 2011 at 05:44am