And it goes on and on and on...

Anybody remember that Duracell (sp?) commercial with the pink bunny with its drum and the commercial guy keeps on saying, "It goes on and on and on..."?
Well, I guess it's quite witty to me when I think about it.

Remember that children's song about the "wheels on the bus go round and round"? Or something similar like the song that never ends. Repetition!

Think about some songs that have only have one or two different lines before the lyrics continues to repeat over and over again (usually techno).
It's amazing!

Think about the repetition in poetic lines like in "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. The last lines like "Forever more" and "Nevemore" are etched in our minds.

So many things are repeated so that we would remember it, almost hypnotizing in a way.

Which reminds me, the black and white swirl of colors, going round and round is brilliant!
They even use it in the Cocoa Puffs commercial!
Those sorts of people I find quite witty.

It's like the Earth's rotation! It goes on and on and on...

Yes, it is another senseless journal. Now you see what I think when I get tired and bored. And yes, the word witty is sort of my favorite word for now. It sounds educated yet funny at the same time.

Warning!
Please do not pass "Go". Please do not collect $200 (reference to Monopoly). I'm in no way responsible of wasting your time. It was your decision not mine.
January 21st, 2011 at 09:11am