New story! [Comment swap & questions]

Hey, Mibbs. :)

I just posted the first chapter of my new story Never Just One. It's basically setting up the rest of the story, but I think it's a quality chapter and I'm looking forward to writing this story. There is so much potential with it. :)

I am worried about getting some of the characters right, though, but when you're dealing with fanfiction and writing such dynamic people, it's a risk you've got to take.

Anyways, that's what I wanna comment swap today. If you're not into that story, you can also swap for Kaleidoscope Life or Lyrical Soul. All three are fanfics, but I'd say that Lyrical Soul can function as an original fic if you don't know who Andy Bell is. Kaleidoscope Life is Steven Hyde - y'know, from That 70's Show.

I'm also trying to decide what to buy with my Amazon gift card I got for Christmas. Right now, I've got a few options:
- Limited Edition boxed set of The Black Parade
- Umbrella Academy and Umbrella Academy: Dallas: two comic book series that my English teacher and I read
- an MCR tee
- a season of That's 70's Show or Fantasy Factory

If you have an opinion, please voice it. I suck at making decisions.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!

I'm going skating with Mike and Annie again. I mean, my butt still hurts from when I fell last time (I bruised my tailbone), but skating with them is so much fun. Mike's all kinds of adorable and Annie's the sweetest person I know 99% of the time.

Hopefully, it'll give me more material for that super-long one shot I'm writing about Mike... :)

Questions
1. Comment swap? (Tell me what story you wanna swap for, out of the three options above.)
2. What should I get with that Amazon card?
3. Do you like ice skating?
4. Should I post that Mike one shot as a multi-shot short story? (Right now, it's 1300+ words and not close to being done.)
5. How are you? :)
January 22nd, 2011 at 06:57pm