When I'm not paying attention, and Why I haven't been updating...

So, a year ago(I think) me and dad were driving back home from grabbing some food. We were trying to pull out of the parking lot, but, because of the brilliance of landscapers, several ginormous bushes were blocking the view of on-coming traffic. Since I was in the passenger seat, dad asked me if he got it, or, if he was free to go, because I had more seeing room. What dad didn't know, was that I was texting, and listening to music(Half as loud as it could get it) and didn't hear a word he said. So, when I heard him utter something, I automatically responded with a 'Yea'. So, dad, thinking I had actually checked the traffic, pulled out, and made the turn. Thankfully, we didn't hit anyone. But, a couple seconds later, I realized he had said something, maybe, important, so I'm like, "Wait, what'd you say?"
Dad stops the truck in the middle of the turning lane(We had to turn again) and stares at me. I'm like, "...What?" He's like, "I just asked if I had it..." It takes me awhile to register what he meant by that, but when I do, I can't help but to laugh, and throw it all behind myself. Dad is not amused, and we drive home with me laughing my retarded rump off, and dad having this weird frown on his face. He never asks me for things when we drive anymore :(

Well, I haven't been writing for several reasons. One, I'm at a block with one of my stories, and two, the other is getting... not "boring" but I can't stand the point it's at! It's really...not interesting... I'll probably change it up. Three, I have a job and school. They can both be pretty demanding... Four, my parents give me a crap load of chores to do all, day. Five, my dad's job consists of him being on the computer most the time. So, sorry guys. I'm doing the best I can. There is no such thing as procrastination when it comes to my writing.... I should make that a quote of mine....
January 23rd, 2011 at 06:49am