Andrew...

Oh, that boy who sees the universe in me. The one who has eyes for me and only me. His loving voice like honey, wrapping me in sweet words of comfort, lifting me from the depths of my prison of a mind. His arms around me give me strength like nothing before. The boy with eyes like the ocean and hair like the sun. Pure beauty, he is, on the outside as well as the inside. He's my heart's truest and only desire. Some may call our young love cliché and reaching, but those are the thoughts of the ignorant. Our passion is strong enough to drown the world. Even though we're apart for now, it'll be well worth the wait for our approaching forever. I'm completely confident in this one thing, our bond so strong, making a mockery of the strongest steel, even diamonds... It's the only stability in my rollercoaster ride of a life. I'll never stray and never tire of him.

In case you wonder about this dreamy figure, he's my Andrew. On Mibba he takes the name litehawk. Together we're even writing a novel. And even in a story about death, destruction, and decay, our pure love is obvious within it. We're six chapters along and have an awesome layout featuring my own eye, Andrew's editing skills, and an awesome storyline. We're still tweaking the backround, but I suggest a look. :) we love comments. It's called Through Their Eyes.

My Andrew, if you're reading this, which I suspect you will when you wake, I love you so much... And I always will.
January 23rd, 2011 at 08:17am