True Buddhism and Alcohol(Not A rant)

No, this is for those who read the "Buddhism and Alcohol" post i...posted? If you guys were genuinly interested, I don't want to feel like a fuckface who tricked you.

No but if you read my other journal entries, you'll find that I was a depressed and spiteful prick. Don't get me wrong, I had perfectly good reason to act that way too, but upon many hours of Zazen, I realized...no one really gives two cents or three shits.

"Sit Down and Shut Up!" It's an amazing book by Brad Warner that got me into Buddhism, around the time I also started having fun with pot and booze. Now it's kinda just the booze. I found that I admired Brad for his views and this Dogen guy he kept talking about. So I studied. And studied. And studied. Then jacked off a little. And studied. Soon I was meditating with different dharmas and sitting full lotus. Personally, I prefer the third-eye dharma and Half-lotus, but i don't wanna go bat-shit-crazy, so i balance it all out, haha. I've actually posted some realizations I've had in the hopes that someone would see them, call me and idiot, and recommend that I go sit more. Hasn't happened.

and The Alcohol....its Alcohol, dude, need I say anymore?

Signed
Jack A. Young(DeLany McShane)
January 23rd, 2011 at 01:27pm