Me, the butt hole, and an addiction to contests.

First order of business, rant-ish time. So there's this (what kind of journal would this be without one) guy. He's an ***hole, like totally. I scared him on his first day because i was hyped up on monster so i was super hyper. Then I felt bad and told my guy friend to talk to him at lunch, i saw him sitting outside alone. So he did and they became friends. Let me name this guy... John and my friend Gary. So Gary and John became friends. John began sitting with us at lunch and i soon found he's an ***hole...wait for it.. around the other guys. He's also in one of my classes and when his friend who is also my friend, wasn't there he came and sat by me. He was soo nice and sweet I was thinking ' How in the heck are you the same person?' Anywho, let us fast forward to the end of this portion and i'll begin the '(enter amount here) step process'. Step one: Admit you have a problem. This would be mine: I like him alot, even though he's a butt. He'll never know it's my fault that he met all of us. So that's the end of that.

Next: My addiction to contests!
I love them, they are so fun and lately i've gotten better about meeting deadlines. :) yay!. Hockey ones are fun but sometimes I get so stumped on what to write. Like I signed up for 3 or something and i had ideas for each of them and now i've started writing them out... They suck! Anyone else had this problem? I started writing them and the plot lines really suck. So i'm having major writers block. Meh. Ok I'm done now.
January 24th, 2011 at 01:34am