Rant About Music and Movies and Books... Yeah, Pretty Much. [WARNING too much hormones]

Yesterday I went shopping, and well, I had saved up some money for an Itouch, I ordered it online and had some cash left and bought myself some stuff, I had never bought myself as much x]

First of: I finally got Danger Days :D Listening to it right now. And it´s awsome, sure, different from ol´ MCR stuff, but it´s pretty damn amazing.

I gotta admit that lately it happens to me that I listen to some songs of the new albums I looked forward for a year or two, -like Danger Days and GC´s Cardiology- and at first I don´t really like ´em, I mean I like ´em, but it´s not what I expect, but then I buy the album anyway, ´cause I just HAVE TO xD and after a listen or two I´m singing along and really listening to the words and it becomes most played on Itunes x] Of course I could never not like GC or MCR x) Talking about that, I can´t wait for SP´s new stuff xD Sounds like a great year for my fave´s music :)

Anyway, I also got The Beatles´ Abbey Road, am in love with it too. I´d heard most songs before, of course, but having the actual album feels great ;) Oh! Darling´s definitely my favorite, I love how powerful the vocals are *sigh* love it, I´d´ve married Paul after that listening to that singing x]

Image
But who wouldnt´ve, right?

Mmm... I also went to the library, jeez, I hadn´t gone there in a while and I loved the feeling x) I got To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee... Never planned to buy it before, but for my lack of money to get a Kurt Vonnegut book or any other that came by, they always ended up costing like 15 bucks D: and I didnt have much left, so I got the paperback version of To Kill A Mockingbird and so far it´s pretty good, I know it´s a classic, and I heard there´s a movie, i don´t know, but the book´s being promising for its 64 pages I´ve read ;)

Well, there, I also got a Prince Of Persia calendar (calendar´s were on clearance haha) God, Jake Gyllenhaal will be the death of me haha :P I saw People´s magazine around too, with him and Taylor on the front page, pfff fuck the magazine hehe I didn´t even know they went out until they broke up, I think that´s for the better u.u haha

My mom bought me a new pair of sneakers, they´re pretty good, and I don´t have much shoes, but 2 pairs of converse (1 of them is totally fucked, I only wear them around the house xD) and some heels I bought for my friend´s party, and probably will never wear again... or until graduation that´s a year and a half far.

And... that´s it, I´m anxious for my Itouch to arrive, I can´t wait, but will have to x)

And... as if this journal wasn´t long enough I´ll tell you I saw this amazing movie the other night, called Awakenings. I LOVE it. I would´ve cried if I hadn´t been with my parents. It´s with Robin Willias and Robert De Niro, what a combo, eh? It´s an amazing movie, I really would recommend it to you :) It´s about a physisist/doctor and a catatonic guy... I assure you emotions go on a rollercoaster.

Listening to Destroya right now :) My faves so far are Summertime and The Only Hope For Me Is You, yeah, I´m a romantic ;)

Mmmm... Supernatural´s 5th season is amazing and quite funny, I love it; I am halfway through.

I wanna see Highway badly.

Image

Jared Leto AND Jake Gyllenhaal, what more could you want?

The surprise at the end of the journal! :D

Image

Image
Have you noticed Frank Iero gets finer with the years??? It´s like Billie Joe and wine. :)

The best for the end ;)

Image

Image

Hope you liked this last part of my journal as much as I did.

Thanks for reading or only watching the pictures haha :D
January 24th, 2011 at 03:05am