The reasons, ideas and inspiration behind my stories.

Ok, well since I have nothing better to do I'll gues I have to write about my two stories: "Twisted Road To Happines" and "Skirts, Pants, Heals, Convers and Hormouns" Both of them are good, if you want to read them go for it.

I have more stories but I never got the urge to finish them but with these two I have to work hard. OK, lets start with "Twisted Road To Happiness" This storie is about a girl who has a problem in her home (who doesnt?) and how her teacher helps her. Well when I was in 12th grade there was this student-teacher guy who gave English class. He was hot. He was 22. Blue eyes, blonde and just sexy. I always get ealy to see the guy becuase it was my first class of the day. He was quiet and cute and just adorable. He inspired me to start this drama that I am still working on. The story now has like 20 chapters but when I started reading them again I almost fell in my butt. It was horrible. the grammar and everything was a mess so I started re-writing it again. Recently I saw my ex teacher (because now I'm in collage) and greeted him. He was still hot as ever. Then I added him in Facebook and realize (still doubts) that he is gay. Fuck. But still, he is my insparation... The are characters in my storie that are inspired by my friends. Kenny is inspired by a crush that I have, not physicaly becuase the charchater is compete opposite, Damian is inspired by my best guy friend, Ricky is inspired by my gay friend, Wendy is inspired by my ex-best fried who compleatly change herself and stopped hanging out with me (hurt me deeply) Ashly is inspired by my best friend who is called Ashley (there are situations in the storie that happened, in some way, in real life.)

My other story is about a girl that attracts girls in a none friendly way. She is not a lesbian but people thinks so. The reason behind this storie is a little about my life. In highschoo i wasnt the most attractive girl in the school but still had many friends. Most guys than girls but still. I have two best friends who I love them dearly and both of them always are touching me and calling me love and doing what a couple would do. They would ignore boys when Im with them. When I was in one of my new friends apartment I was with one of my bestfriends Vivian (short Vivi-Vee Vee) and there was a guy who was hitting on her but she ignore him and was hidding behind me. She was brushing my hair and calling me 'love' Which I don't find wierd at all. That's one part of my inspiration. The other half was becuase of an a-hole that called me a lesbian. I am not. He said that I had some photos on facebook that looked like I was a lesbian. It happened to me like five times. I have friends that inspired me to creat the girls characters. Not the boys. The boys are made up. Let's start withh Veronica. Veronica was inspired by my best friend Vivi (in the storie you will see why) Amanda was inspired by Ashley who is also my best friend. She even has the black and red hair. Dorothy was inspierd by my new friends (the owner of the aprtmment) Desire.Caroline is made up. All of the physical traits are the same as of my friends.

Well this is all for today. I know ot was a little boring but what the heck. I was bored.
Questions:
1) What do you think of this?
2) Are you going to read my stories?
3) Is there a moment in your life that has inspired one of your stories or poems? ( I have poems that were inspired by my friends)
4) What are you doing right now?

Leave me a coment or a original story suggestion becuase Im tired of looking for some stories to read here in Mibba. Good night, Good day. Bye!
January 24th, 2011 at 04:03am