Bad day.

It's been a while since I had a bad day. No, that doesn't mean everyday used to be happy day. It's just that they weren't this bad.
I expected a bad day to come but everything was way worse than expected.
It sucks, really.
Especially when for the past few months everything's been okay. And suddenly... BAM. I didn't even see this coming.

The last time I felt like this... I was in highschool! Which was... when? 2 years ago.

I know I need to move on. I'm trying so hard. I went home being cheerful and saying "hi" to the family, as if nothing's happened. I continued being cheerful, but it only felt good for a short time.

You could guess that this isn't just an ordinary bad day. Something happened that sort of changed everything ahead of me. I'm moving on though no matter what--although I see no other choice aside from moving on. :| But that's exactly the point.
Whether I like it or not I'm going to have to move on or else my frustrations will eat me and give me more problems in the future.

I wanna rant, and do anything to get it all out, like I did a while ago when I played the drums so hard and powerful that my right leg hurt so bad.
But I guess it's enough and moving on is the best option.
So after I write this, I'll forget everything. I'll try. No matter what it takes.
Coz damn I have to fix things right. :|
I hate this feeling. But I'm not giving up.

Yes, I might cry. There's nothing wrong with that. I'll cry but that doesn't mean I'm giving up.
January 24th, 2011 at 02:15pm