I wonder what would happen if I die or if I would have never been born? Questions.

If i die what would my friends do or react? My parents? My sister? I have no clue. I'm afraid to ask because then they'll think I'm gone suicidal and I’m not. It’s that I have this question in my mind since I was in 10th? 11th grade? Well I think they will cry and stuff but after that what? Move on? Of course, a normal person would, I know I would. But my mom and dad, would they move on? Will my sister would be ok alone? Will my friends forget about me and look for another friend? Would that person look like me or would it be the opposite of me? So many questions in my mind and I’m afraid to ask. Oh and the most important of all…would I go to heaven?
If I wasn’t born well my sister would be the brains of the family and all the weight would be on her shoulders. Not only that she would be lonely, unless my mom would have another child then that child would be like my sister (dumb and childish even thou she is 17) Will my friends ever meet of I wasn’t there? Like some of my friends knows each other because of me and if I was never born then they would never meet. Would the love of my life find another love? So many fucking questions and, no one is here to answer me.
Well I guess I’m born because I have to do something in this life. Right? I have a purpose in this world but what is it? Why do I have to do? And if I die I will never know what reactions the people I love would have because I AM DEAD. I’m getting a headache, ugh…
Ok question time.
1) What do you think would happen if you die?
2) What do you think would have happened if you have never been born
3) Stories suggestions please?
4) What do you think is beyond the universe?

P.S. I am not been EMO or whatever you call it. This are questions that you might have asked you in some point of your life.
January 24th, 2011 at 06:58pm