London 1.25

I didn't wake up till about 2:30pm or 14.30. WIth no one else awake, i had my first food in England: Frosties. It was a breakfast of champions. i then talked to my mom on skype and decided not to wake up John because apparently he goes to bed late.

i then went on another walk, this time going to the Parliament building and London Eye. I got a bunch of cool pictures. During this time it began to drizzle on and off. i then began a walk along St. James Park and made it to Buckingham Palace. by then though the rain had gotten heavier, so I decided to walk back.

On my way I stopped at the Eye and the aquarium, but I didn't go in. Then making it back to my room, I got on Facebook. John said that he was sorry he couldn't take me out, but he had went to bed at 9 in the morning. He then said that he was going to take a shower and then go get food.

We grabbed Adam on our way out and went to a restaurant named The Slug and Lettuce. It was delicious. There was a little issue with the bill, as the waitress assumed the leftover money was a tip and it wasn't. Adam had to pick up a few things on our way back, so John got more chocolate.

Back at the flat, John and I got anxious and we decided to go to the movies. Adam claimed to have to study, yet he kept playing guitar. John and I took the tube to the movies, where we got in for free because John used to work at one. We went and saw 127 hours, which was a bonding experience, as we were both squirmy.

We got back and John freaked out and cleaned the kitchen. We then parted ways, stopping at the room next to mine to see if any of the new people had come. They hadn't. Then I asked him if he would take me around Camden Town or Piccadilly Circus tomorrow. HE agreed and even set an alarm so he would wake up. Now I should to bed because I have a study abroad meeting tomorrow at 12.

I learned I can't say 'noon' because it isn't a common expression here apparently.
January 25th, 2011 at 02:09am