Fairy Fights and Sweet Revenge

Dear Peoples & Journals,

I am beyond mad! Durring P.E at school today this girl that nobody like (& its not that I am sure she is good and beautiful on the inside they are all just haters kind of thing she is terrible. She thinks its hilarious when poeple get hurt and die and she talks about poeple's weight, looks, and family even she is far from pretty and way overweight for our grade) dropped her necklace so I was trying to be nice & I picked it up. The girl SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE & SAID (inappropiate word just guess what it is) dont touch it my grandmother gave it to me. I might have let it go if she didn't slap me so I dropped it and when she bent down to pick it up I slapped her hard on the head and she stood up all fast and tried to hit me but basicly pushed me and we started hitting. Now this was the weakest fight I've ever been in. I didn't try at all because I couldn't see and our teacher was a few feet away so I didn't want to get in trouble (if you get into fights you get suspended and I have never been suspended in my life, I am not starting now) so she lost her glasses and her necklace in the fight and we were both blindly hitting and it looked like I fight between ten year olds (I am guessing). A stupid bogus Fairy Fight. So I ended it and left her alone and after that I STILL PICKED UP HER NECKLACE BECAUSE SHE COULDNT FIND IT AND GAVE IT TO HER. BECAUSE THAT IS THE KIND OF PERSON I AM!!!! But hey I won't take full credit for being nice because right at this moment I am plotting something as sweet as honey. Revenge. And she will be in tears by the time it is over because NOBODY lays there hands on me nomatter what. Although I am mostly nice to everyone in school I can be as mean and plotting as the haters at our school and she is about to get a rude awakening. Her grandmother didn't even give her the stupid necklace because this morning she said she bought it for a dollar at a fair. You can say that is mean and rude of me I don't really care because I know you will be pissed if a chick you hate that you trying to be nice to slapped you. So yea and it won't be pretty for her and we can start with that necklace. It will end up in the toilet somehow and someway. I promise.
January 26th, 2011 at 06:46am