Mental Health Letter: To Mibba

Dear Mibba,

I've already started to delete some of the old things I've saved on Mibba from quite awhile ago. I was told I didn't have to go to school today because I've been stressing out lately about College/University. I even decided to get a job after school and during the spring before leaving.

I still want use for the site without it seeming like I'm forcing that upon myself. This place has gone from a santuary to hell-in-a-handbasket from time to time. Still it feels good that I'm destroying some of the things from my life that have given me great burdens.
Some of the Old Messages were the first things to go and next went the Poems from yester-year. Journals are depleting aswell in entries. I suppose the Story section is up next for slaughter. Right now I'm just reading over the things here on My Mibba before I cannot look at them again.

There are not wounds; even if there were the writings have no bite muchless the bark that has now muted.

If I haven't already escaped memory by now, then soon I will. I think only my friends will remember but I digress from that. I'm glad how everything turned out in the end. Especially by the impact of raw emotions escaping by only typed words upon the symplicity of keyboards. I do, from time to time, wonder what happened to everyone here and why the users had to disappear. But even that depressing thought is extinguished with new people appearing in my life. New friends, new toys, new things to find out.
I'm enjoying myself finally, yet it doesn't decline the chill quietly nibbling at my fingers. I'll have to get back to actual work and finish something before 3:00.
That or this day has officially been a waste of good work time... :D
------

Current thoughts: "I wish I didn't drink that tea... now it feels like I'm going to the bathroom every 10 minutes..."
Future Notes: "Try not to waste the day now by not finishing a project.... That means now!"
Moral of the Day :D: "Stop spending time on the internet...."
Realization: Probably not going to happen...

L8r~
Squirrel
January 26th, 2011 at 07:30pm