let's play a game, Mibba//want to see awesomness?

Awesomeness.

It's a fun game, Mibba. I promise. And all it requires is reading; you guys are good at that.
So, you've probably seen the concerted whoring effort of several other Mibbians about a new group story; Teeth.
And this is my contribution. The game? Spot the differences between this journal and the other ones
Or you could just read this journal. That would be acceptable too. Call it your good deed for the day :D

Here's an excerpt from Teeth, written by the amazing silk tea:
Eyes closed, I listened to the heartbeat of my interrogator. I still had no idea what was going on, or what had happened to me, all I knew was that I was changed. I picked at the orange jumpsuit I now donned, and waited for the next question to penetrate the thick tension.

“Do you remember anything at all, Miss. Blaire?”

I shook my head, and then opened my eyes to look at the man across the table. You could tell just by looking at him that he was intelligent. He wore thick-rimmed glasses, which covered large brown eyes. His hairline receded slightly, into what would have been a thick patch of black hair. The stubble above his lip offered a warm coating to a friendly smile. His teeth were slightly yellowed from what was probably smoking. The brown tweed suit he wore reminded me of a college professor; in fact everything about him reminded me of a college professor. But he was in fact a therapist for mental patients.

“Not much.” I murmured, trying to recall the events of the night that put me in this asylum. “I was walking home, from the movies…I think, when this man appeared out of nowhere. He stabbed me…no bit me, in my throat,” As I spoke I unconsciously traced the large scar that ran from my collarbone down to the top of my breast. “He left me there to die, and I remember screaming from the pain. It hurt so much; it was like I was burning from the inside out. And I was so thirsty. Then everything went black.”

“And what happened after that, Blaire?”

I looked up at him from under my lashes. My blonde hair shaded most of my face. He was leaning towards me his elbows on the table, his face resting in his hands. He was intrigued. I gave him a small smile, which made his eyes spark in fascination.

“I woke up, with a woman in my arms. She was dead; her blood was all over my hands and clothes. Even my mouth, everyone around me was dead. I think…I think I killed them all.”


That be the summary. The first chapter is also up, and you should check it out!
Will you?
January 26th, 2011 at 11:36pm