He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me...

I'm having a hard time telling if the guy I like, likes me back.

Here's how he is toward me:

1.) Whenever he see's me he either calls me one of my past nicknames or pretends to hit me.

2.) On facebook he asked if I wanted to fuck and then when I wasn't in the room he told my friend he wants me to blow him, but he's too shy to say it to my face.

3.) When he's around his friends he is mean to my friend (who likes him), but when it comes to me he acts the same.

4.) This was only one time but he worked on my iPod for 5 hours straight (until about 3 AM) even though he had a midterm in the morning, and ignored his friends when they told him to come chill with him upstairs.

5.) Whenever he gets a stog and I'm around he busts me on it. I know it doesn't seem like much but when you're addicted to cigarettes it is.

6.) One time I did something really well and he was like boasting about it, and then was picking on my friend and calling her pussy because she wouldn't do it. Then, when she finally did it he was making fun of her for not doing it as well as me.

7.) He was on my iPod and I was logged into facebook and he put " ___ (his name) was here" and then not even a minute later "___ is so hot."

8.) Embarrassingly he read a personal thing on my iPod about a guy I used to like and he was being extremely nosy and then was like "Who's Jon?"

There are just some things on the top of my head. Are these just friendly gestures or do you think he likes me? Maybe I'm just having wishful thinking because I like him.. I need some serious help. I kind of want to make a move but I'm too scared. Also, if I'm not sure if he likes me or not it's even harder for me.
January 28th, 2011 at 02:42am