It's Life I Suppose

So, I haven't been able to get online and post anything in a while. I haven't even been able to sit down for a few seconds to write. I've got a lot of stuff going on, considering I've just gotten out of the hospital a week ago due to a relapse, I've got dozens of bills to pay, my little brother and my son to take care of. I have at least five other people in my home at all times, and though they work or help me take care of they boys, or clean up I can't seem to get a single moment to myself.

I suppose my life have always been busy though, from the moment I was about what... 4? Even at that young of an age I could tell when my parents split that nothing was going to be the same. My mom, prostituted me out along with my older sister, and older brother. My eldest brother was about eighteen so he got away from my mother's tyranny; he stayed with my father--who had no idea what was transpiring with his younger kids. He was working in business more than he ever had before, it was the pin point of his career. it was like that for two years, and then my mother and father started to try and reconcile but that ended up going south, my mom got pregnant, and they parted ways again. Prostitution, drugs, violence. That's what I was raised with for a very long time.

Then I lost my sister, I'd rather not go into depth about what happened, but let's just say it wasn't pretty and I had to watch from an alley with my two year old little brother by then.
When I was around the age of 8 shortly after this happened I met my friend Wendell who has been with me ever since, though the meeting was not of the most sweetest kind; we banded together and we kept each other going for most of the time we spent together.

When I was about to turn 12 my parents reconciled for sure that time and we all moved to Russia. Because of my religion I was teased a lot, even beat up. After the childhood I had it wasn't much different, now it was just my religion instead of my body given up for sex. Well, only one attack had been sexual since we'd moved to Russia, and I believe that to be the reason why I never learned to swim. It was there that I met Rhyan, the first real relationship I'd ever had, his parents and mine had become the best of friends and we kept our little relationship hidden from them, for fear that my father might become furious.

After 2 years I had gone to the hospital 2 major times because I was attacked and on both separate occasions it was for my religion in which they had tried to exorcise "the devil" from my body. We moved to America and away from Rhyan though we kept in touch over the internet and it wasn't a year before I got into fights at school, my parents began to argue again. My mother had made friends with a woman her age and she would take me to her house with her, I had never thought of why until one day the woman had taken me back to her bedroom and "had her way with me" my mom watched from a corner. It was then when I started to wonder what the fuck was wrong with my mom. The woman had gotten pregnant, I had twins, a boy and a girl. I only got to see them once a year right as the summer came.

Rhyan moved down with his parents about a year after so I was about 15 our relationship had gotten rocky because I'd found out he cheated on me those months that we were gone, he'd started wanting me to do things that I didn't really want. I tried to appear happy but it wasn't really working. I eventually told my father, and not long after that my parents separated. I finally got the strength after Rhyan cheated on me one last time to say fuck him and we were finally over. My mom, started to bring him over herself. I had a fling with his twin brother and I'm sure that didn't thrill him, but hell fuck him. My dad died not too long after that when I was 16, I'm sure my mother had something to do with it because he was perfectly fine, in great condition. I was diagnosed with cancer.

My mother and Rhyan got married and many people I used to prostitute for were there, so it wasn't the prettiest of situations. up to two weeks after that I was attacked on several occasions. Then I lived with my mom, in constant fear of what Rhyan might do, and slowly my mother started to get a more sadistic look in her eyes as she talked to me.

I had no idea what was to happen when they, my little brother, and I went up to our cabin. Some of the things that transpired were incredulous, creepy really. The police had been called and fortunately I was saved, it went to court and they were both sentenced. My mother was attacked in the prison and killed, Rhyan had gotten away easy because he helped them nail my mother in the case; he got away with a year in prison and 5 on parole.

I survived my cancer and everything was looking brighter, I received custody of my son and daughter, and it was almost another year before something bad happened.

My good friend committed suicide, and a month or so later another was killed in an accident. Rhyan and the woman who raped me got together, a few weeks later my daughter was beaten at their home and ended up in the hospital; she didn't make it.

Now everything had been relatively quiet; my friend Wendell came to live with me after we reconnected, as well as several of my friends and cousins, I'm going to college, my son and little brother are under my custody and we are well taken care of. I suppose besides the fact that I have no time to spare is the least of my worries.

Wow, that was a lot :/ lol
and to think the only thing I had originally wanted to say was that I wanted someone to role-play write with hahahaha.
sorry you had to read all that shit, I mean, that is if you did.
but about the role-play thing... if you wanna do something uh, IM me on RetributionKITTY
January 28th, 2011 at 07:34am