Omg. 6 weeks.

I still haven't decided whether or not I should keep the baby, though I'm leaning toward yes. The thought of adoption makes me cringe.

What do you guys think about names? I want to keep the Native American tradition going. My mom had a Native name, her parents had them, their parents had them, and so on. I also have a Native name (Aiyana: means "eternal blossom" or something like that). Here's what I'm thinking:
Girl: Elu or Kaya
Boy: Tyee (or maybe Tyree?) or Morning Star, though I also like the names Aiden, Adrien, Kolt and Ryder.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

What do you guys know about what I should be eating/doing right now? I'm doing as much research as possible. I want this baby to be healthy and all that.

The father (from now on you'll know him as Jason) is being supportive. He calls me a few times a day to ask how I'm doing and if I need anything. My mom's being a moody b!tch (I thought I was supposed to be the hormonal one) and won't let him see me or me see him. For now. Fathers have rights too, from the moment sperm meets egg. Don't they?
Jason wants to buy me a mini-fridge and plenty of healthy stuff to put in it (my family keeps the house stocked up on junk food and when there is healthy food here it's gone before I can touch it). I asked him where he'd get that kind of money. He says he'll find something. Knowing him, he will. Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Morning [-afternoon-and-night] sickness is getting awful. I'm surprised I've gained as much as I have already with all that I'm throwing up. Then again, I am eating a lot to make up for it.
January 29th, 2011 at 09:47pm