There's a freaking baby in there.

Yes, the shock has completely worn off, but still! There's a baby in there! His/her heart is beating and they're growing and I'm giving him/her what they need to do so. Being pregnant completely blows your mind, it really does. I'm six weeks and a day along. That's 237 days left of it and my belly is going to get huuge (I love BabyCenter.com for sending me "Your Pregnancy This Week" stuff)!

There seems to be a bit of a change in my tummy. I mean, my jeans are fitting a bit more tightly, and I think I see a change though I could just be imagining it. Soon I'll convert to sweats and yoga pants.

Yoga! Kelly.B suggested yoga for stress relief. I'm going to look into that, like get a membership at some nearby health club and sign up for weekend yoga classes. If I like it or I'm somehow magically skilled at it naturally, I think I'll buy myself a yoga mat and a book and do it nights on weekdays. It just seems so serene and soothing.

My aunt called me earlier. She says she's going to try to get me a job at her work so I can save up some money for the baby and not have to tap into my savings for a while longer. Yay(:
I wonder what position it'll be. Whatever it is, I'm excited.

Ahh, there's a baby in there! I'll start posting pics of my tummy once I'm big enough for it to be obvious, so that should be just a few weeks from now.

hahaha sorry for my rant. I'm just...suddenly excited. I was scared and worried, but now I'm just...well, you've seen haha.
January 30th, 2011 at 08:37pm