The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mocking Jay....

I'm done with the trilogy...
I cried for an hour straight. I didn't eat, or do much of anything else for that matter, when I got close to it's end.
I swear to god, if it weren't for the fact that I was listening to my droid, I would totally think the ending would have been horrible! I don't want to put spoilers in this journal, so I'll put my whole thoughts on a separate journal.
The ending, for me, seemed rushed. Their wasn't much along the lines of an after math that I would have hoped for. It was all really sized down, not a lot of thoughts from Katniss at the end.
I really hated how at the end of every chapter, through the whole series, something either really bad, or really good happened. It began to get predictable. I'm not saying I didn't love the series, but the last book gave me an empty feeling on the inside. I really wished it would have ended differently.

Well... Theirs not much else I can put...
So, I'm going to finish the rest of my feelings in a spoiler filled entry. Sorry for those guys who haven't read all the way through. All I'm going to tell you, is, when you get close to the end, grab some tissues....
January 31st, 2011 at 03:47am