GGGGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!

Okay seriously people? I sit here day in and day out begging to read something that evokes some kind of emotion. Now there have been a few poems, and so far no stories that have done this for me and I must say I am highly disappointed. My frustration has reached a new peak. All these talks from teen-aged kids talking about how the love of their life, which they met 2 months ago probably, leaving them and shattering their very being is just annoying. Show some true emotion and peak my interest. If you think you have something new and exciting, please by all means let me know. Shoot me a message, or drop a comment. I'll gladly read it. But if you do this also be prepared to suffer the consequences of my criticism if I find it throughly lacking. I read these thing looking for quality. Keep that in mind. I don't care if theres a few misspelled words of incorrect punctuation. Just give me something good. Give me something that leads me to believe that there is indeed talent out there not just a bunch of mindless drowns writing down what popular and reselling the same story I've read a thousand times. Those poems and stories were great when they were original, now lets see some fluctuation. Give me out of the norm. Give me true heart break, true happiness, true faith, and true love! That is all I want.
January 31st, 2011 at 11:20am