Bullies

I am having an issue with my classmates. By issue I mean there are some kids (mostly guys) who think that to be ‘cool’ or good enough they have to act out. By act out I mean be a total butt. Their language is completely over the top. They think to be cool they have to call people names, pick people out to make fun of, get in trouble, really anything. They think to have friends they have to be the ‘tough’ guy, when really they are the bully. Bully’s kill me (not literally). By this I mean I can’t stand to see a person get picked on the way they do at school. It kills me to see other people put other people down. To me the bully is the weaker person. Most bullies have a tougher life then we think. Most bullies have a story behind to why they do the things they do. Their home lives might not be great, they may be pushed around at home, nobody really knows. As hard as it is we have to try not to judge them because they are just like us. They are human; they make mistakes. They are no different then us. Honestly I think that once we are out of school and we are out on our own and hopefully we have become mature, their “ways” won’t be “cool” anymore. I wish bullies could see the pain that the people they pick on go through. The way they feel when you tel them they are no good. How would you feel if you were the reason somebody was found dead the next day? The reason she/he wrote a suicide note. The reason they took their own life, only to get away from you. Bullies will really amount to nothing and nobody will want to be around them. If it is already this bad in middle school I’m scared to see it progress. I try my very best to stay away from them but somehow they seem to find a way to poke there selves into my life. I still stay positive and try not to smack them in the face. Once we are out of school they will hopefully realize that the way they have been acting is no way to get through life. I just wish them the best because once we are out of school I will totally lose respect for them knowing that I don’t have to deal with their nonsense anymore.

Thoughts?
January 31st, 2011 at 12:48pm