Rough Night = Tears | School Suckz | Questions

Well, here is the small rant/depressed story.

I came home and was just chilling on the internet, doing home work like a good little child. Then my brother came home, who hasn't been home for about 3 days, he comes in just as the phone rings. He picks up, has a rather heated argument with my Dad and puts down. He turns to me and goes

"Do you know what's happened?"

"No? What's happened?" I started to panic, he turn his head and showed me a large gash in the side of his face that had been stitched up. You know when people go,

Oh I had 5 stitches! Yeah. He had about 40-50 stitches.

"I got in a fight last night, and I wasn't at a friends house I was in Newcastle, Mom and Dad know." By the way, Newcastle is about an hour and a half from my house. So yeah. I burst into tears when he was in the shower because I'm super scared that my parents are going to kick him out..

School
We had PE ( gym ) today and we're currently doing Gymnastics. Let me clarify, I hate gymnastics. I'm not flexible, nor am I meant to be. I hate spring boards and jumping the horses and such. I feel that I am going to fall, break bones and basically all that. I want to skip class that's how much I hate it.

Then we had this options talk about BTECS and things. They had to cram about 75 pupils into one small room and then give them a talk. Luckily I managed to score this comfy purple chair. So me and my friend are chilling on these cool purple chairs. BAM.

Teacher squished two other kids next to us which meant I was sat on the corner of the chair. I hate it when that happens.

Question

1. Cheer me up?
2. Any subjects you hate super major time?
3. You know what a BTEC is/ Have you done a BTEC?
4. Recc a story? as long as there is no Slash/incest
5. How was your day?

Kels.

Image
January 31st, 2011 at 07:40pm