When did constructive criticism turn to bashing?

I'm so tired of trying to be reviewed. People seem to just like to bash your work and style rather than give you an idea on how to improve. I worked hard on what I made, why not appreciate that as well? I agree that everyone has things to learn, but to write a review or critique something should be constructive. Who seriously takes the time to read through things about you and then tell you how boring and uninteresting you are? Thanks for that.

Anyway, done with my ranting for the day... I'm so tired from school. I knew I should have gone to bed earlier! Oh well, not much that can be done about it now.

Who invented calculus? And what jobs can be done by knowing calculus? I just really want to know. It's giving me a real headache this year and bothers me quite a bit... Why can't we go back to "find x if 6=3x"? I liked that a lot better. There was one ending answer, not one that you're not sure of.

Questions I guess!
1. Do you ever feel shot down for hard work you did?
2. Who invented calculus, and what can you use it for?
3. Are you taking a math class right now?

By the way, I have pink hot chocolate. I wish I could share it with you!
January 31st, 2011 at 11:01pm