Mibba :'(

My dog, Frisky, died last night.

God, I miss her so much. She has been there for me, one of my best friends, since I was 3. She was in my life for 13 wonderful years and now she's just gone. She was always there. She understood when no one else did - She would listen when no one else would. Frisky always let me cry into her fur when I needed to cry, squeeze her tightly when I needed a hug, lay down with her on the couch when I was sick, or let me use her as a pillow when I needed one. She was always there, I never thought she'd leave. I never thought it possible that she could die.

For the past couple of days, Frisky hasn't been near as active. I didn't think anything of it. She was strong, she could never die. She was supposed to live forever.

Last night my Dad went into the garage to let out Max, our other dog. He saw Frisky laying on her bed and he went over and pet her for a while. Then he came inside saying she looked really tired. So I was going to go out there and lay with her for a little while. I got out there and started to pet her, but I could tell something was wrong. I looked at her face and her mouth and eyes were wide open. I hugged her really tight and began bawling. Then I ran into the house and told my parents I thought she was dead.

"I was just out there seconds before you were," my dad had said, but the 3 of us went outside together to check her out. My Dad bent down next to her and started petting her. He knew she was dead, we all did. I started bawling into my Mom's shoulder and she hugged me for about 10 minutes. Afterwards, we went inside and I stayed up the whole night, crying into Max's fur. I literally got no sleep.

We just got done burying her about a half n' hour ago. My brother and my Dad put her in the hole while my Mom hugged me because I was bawling my eyes out, once again. I think seeing her body before we buried it was the hardest - it was the last time I'd ever see my baby.

Mibba, I miss her so much. She's been my life for 13 years and now she's just... gone.

Image
Frisky and me<3

Image
She was always happy<3

Image
This picture always made me smile(:

Image
Frisky and Max together<3 (:

Image
Frisky and Max's funny faces<3

It's not fair, Mibba. I want my baby back. :'(
January 31st, 2011 at 11:38pm