My bed is still glaring at me, even after hours of abandoning it and my exams are about to begin

I seriously believe that he’s jealous now that I’m seated on a more fragile yet wider and quite lengthy bed. So, this is to you, my darling old bed who has been with me since I can remember. You’re the only bed in my memory.

Dear Bed,

I am very sorry that you must see how I ravish my new one tonight, but as it is, my darling hard old bed, I can’t throw you out just yet and you must lay in the corner for just a bit. Before the week ends, you’ll be somewhere else and I’m not going to lie and say it’s a good place, ‘cause it’s probably god awful.

But, I will indeed remind you that I have enjoyed your company for the years that had passed and I also have very fond and disturbing memories with you. I will miss you. The new bed will never replace you, it just won’t be the same. I am sorry that my imaginary M. Shadows broke you, but he enjoyed taking hard possession of you just as I have enjoyed ravishing you for years.

I know you couldn’t handle all that man power, but it’s okay, we don’t blame you.

Love, Artemis… and my imaginary Matt

Image

On another note, my exams are finally beginning on the second. *rolls eyes* I have never hated being in school so much until this week. At least I have Friday off and I finish earlier, since I don't have Geography, which is the last exam on the 9th.

I have yet to start learning Chemistry or Spanish. I have no idea how I'm gonna get a good grade, although I know no matter how much I study for Spanish I'm not going to get a high grade. I'm awful in Spanish grammar, especially because the accents and stuff and they take a point for every accent misplaced or forgotten O.O

I'm not even entirely sure of what the exam consists off, the teacher never really went through it with us. Wish me luck. I shall start studying now, even though studying a day before is usually the method that helps me remember better. I should really start a bit earlier and give my weekend to study biology-oh God, never mind, I just realized biology is on Thursday >.<

I really need the luck. I shall go study that instead. Oh, but chemistry! Ugh... I suck at scheduling learning time.
February 1st, 2011 at 02:13am