Thanks for the scare! | Share your artwork/questions

I suddenly got a big want to play an escape game, and a scary one at that. So I looked up some scary escape games. You know what I found? A Silent Hill one. Being a Silent Hill fan I had to play it. You have no idea how many times my boyfriend and I screamed and yelled. Some of the creepy pictures that flashed up scared the crap out of us!

Then we started playing an old Neopets game... (That so doesn't make us lame, if anything we're more cool.) I swear it's pretty hard. It's one of those adventure games where you choose which path(s) to take... We can't get past a certain part at all.

I also thought of having a bit of artwork sharing. Post links to drawings you've done, layouts/banners you've created, or whatever else! I want to see.

1. Do you like Silent Hill? If so: what's your favorite creature, main character, etc.
Mine would have to be Heather from Silent Hill 3. (So far at least, I haven't played all the games.) I really like Pyramid Head, though for a common creature I'd have to say Ariels and Bubble Head Nurses are my favorites.

2. Do you like escape games at all?
I like to play them when I have nothing better to do. xD

3. Do you have art to share?
View my graphics here: http://paradoxrhapsody.skylineillusions.net
I also have made a few pixel dolls/art pieces that you can view here: http://samtheshiz.deviantart.com
February 2nd, 2011 at 03:12am