Updates. [Questions, of course.]

Hey there.

So tomorrow is a snow day. I'm super-pumped because that means I get lots of writing time. :D Which means a buttload of updates tomorrow! (And by buttload, I mean two, possibly four.)

Also, I started a story twitter where you can get updates about stories and stuff, and a formspring so my readers/friends can ask questions. They're linked below.

I'm going to link a picture here, and it's going to be needed to answer one of the questions below, so it has a purpose: The picture.

I'm so, so tired, and it's only 9:35. I don't get this. I don't like this. Ugh.

I have to write two letters for English: one to Gerard Way, and one to Brian Lee O'Malley (the guy who wrote Scott Pilgrim) and I have to differentiate myself from the rest of the people writing to them. My goal is to get a reply and maybe, if I'm lucky, a visit.

I chose those two guys because their stories have been really awesome and influenced my life. (Moreso Gerard Way - The Umbrella Academy got me into comics.)

So I'll let you guys know how that goes, if you care.

Never Just One | Smile, the World Loves You | Knock You Off Your Feet | Lyrical Soul

Questions
1. Ask me a question or follow me? (Links below)
2. Does the kid in the center of that picture need to gain weight?
3. Do you find the scrawny, dorky kids attractive at times? (Michael Cera, for one.)
4. Any suggestions for my letters on how to make myself different?
5. Check out any of those stories I linked?
6. How was your day?
7. Do you hate the snow?

Formspring. Twitter.
February 2nd, 2011 at 03:42am