Judgement Already? Really?

You know one thing I just don't get? People having to go and stick their noses in other people's business. Honestly, what kind of sick person takes pride in knowing everything about a person, judging them, and then spreading rumors about them? Gosh, that really kills me >.<

You see, I'm the type of kid that most people like to pick on. I dress in black clothes, skinny jeans, heavy eyeliner... the classic "emo" kid. And my personality is a bit.... sarcastic, and most people don't get it. And I used to cut. So, apparently that gives people the right to badmouth me.

The whole school now knows one of my deepest secrets. I don't know who leaked it, though. And I've had people running up, asking me about it, calling me names..... And it just isn't right. I don't think I should be judged based on that.

And it's not just me. I hear people all the time talking about other people, judging them and laughing at their expense. To me, I really, really, REALLY can't stand that. I've been judged and looked down upon since I was 8 years old, so I can really empathise with you guys out there that are put down.

I think that one of these days, I'm gonna stand up for all the outspoken, all the outcasts. I'm gonna tell the world that judging based on appearances is WRONG. I'm gonna get that message out to anyone and everyone that'll listen.

I hope that one day, we can all live in a world where no one is made fun of, no one is judged, and no rumors will be spread. If I can get everyone here, just on this website to listen.... That's a start, right?
February 2nd, 2011 at 04:05am