I'm Writing a New Story.

So, today i posted the first chapter for a story that i think i want to continue, but i'm not so sure. I really like the idea, and it's something that has been stuck in my head for a while, but i don't know if it's actually any good.

The title is Outside the Window. It is about a girl who's always stays in her home because she is really weak due to health problems. Because of this she has a private teacher and her doctor visits her every other week. She is always looking outside her window, and one day she decides to sneak out.

So, if you have th time, please check it out and tell me what you think. I may comment swap at some other time, but right now i actually do have a lot of people whose stories i still have to comment on. If i do owe you a comment, i hope to finish that by this weekend. I actually went on a trip after my midterms, so i haven't really been using the computer much... Anyways thanks for reading all of this. =)

So, i have a few questions! =)

How was your day today?
What was the best thing about your day today?
What is your favorite story that you have written/are writing?
What is your favorite story to read on Mibba?

ok, well that's all! Bye for now.

Sam
February 2nd, 2011 at 05:23am