Back to School

Hello Mibbians, how's life?

So since i live in the land down under (you can guess where that is) the star of year 8 for me starts on the 8Th and i can't say i have a lot coming for me.

I'm actually scared to death because i don't know what teachers I'm going to have and with my electives you either have really nice teachers, or teachers with devil tails and pitchforks.

The second thing that scares me are my fiends. The best way to describe most of them is self centered and attention seeking popular wannabes. Yay. They don't really go up to me and say stuff in my face but what they do to me and all of my close friends is act especially intimidating. Hiza.

So holidays are almost over and i really regret not having something big for my birthday party, but that's fine because that meant more cake for me! Scrummies!

Recently i found out that i fall in love with whoever make awesome commentaries for xbox and PlayStation games. For example, boffyrox (find him on youtube). I just like, laugh my butt at all his vids. Awesomeness.

So with that, i will conclude this journal with some questions!!!

1. How can i put a gif file onto my journal? (Because i made this Silent Hill gif that I'm very proud of :)

2. Any Silent Hill fans out there? (Game not movie :P)

3. How was your day?

Peace out!
February 2nd, 2011 at 02:55pm