You all piss me off.

I hate going to hardcore shows and seeing little bittie scene kids who:
1. Know absolutely nothing about the band they're going to "see"
and
2. Only go to meet "hot guys"

Honestly, if you want to be a whore, go work a street corner or something.

I just wanted to write this because I have been going to shows and festivals for years and this has always bugged me. I mean, I dont care if you want to dress like a fucking clown threw up rainbows and dinosaurs all over you, just don't get in my fucking way when I want to mosh or I will rip out your extensions. Like honestly, when you stand at the edge of the pit and whisper to your bittie friend beside you constant "oh my god!"'s and "what the fuck are they doing?"'s I want to punch you in the face.

And in all honesty, I'm not a violent person but when people do shit like this it pisses me off.

Another thing is when people go to shows for the "hot lead singer or guitar player" instead of the music. I mean go ahead, it's your money that your wasting to see a band you know nothing about. But when you try to bullshit people into thinking you know anything about the band or the genre, then is when I get angry.

Those kids that brag about drink and smoking with bands, honestly, at the end of the day, you were just a way for the band to get free weed or booze. Just another fan, nothing too special from the rest of the others. So don't get too excited if you spend a couple hours on their bus, because you are definitely not going along for the ride.

This has been a rant.
February 3rd, 2011 at 10:51pm