And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

Hello, hello ~

Wow. It's been awhile since I posted a journal entry. So, how are you guys?

Life sucks (well, not really) as always and school's stressing me out lately. There's this big upcoming event in our school called Shakesfest. What is that, you ask? Well, this event is celebrated every year and this is the time wherein we appreciate William Shakespeare's works and plays. Which means there's...

Costume Parade
Where we dress up as the characters of one of Shakespeare's novels! (By the way, the character I'm dressing up as is Lancelet Gobbo from The Merchant of Venice)

Quiz Bee
Where all year level sections (by class numbers) gather as a team to answer questions on Shakespeare! (Obviously.)

Food Festival
Probably eat Shakespeare's favorite food! (loljk idk)

Renaissance Fair
Where famous works of students who have drawn Shakespeare in so many ways of their own will be exhibited! This will be handled by the teachers.

And of course, no one can ever forget this unforgettable culminating activity that hypes up the high school students on campus:

Chorale Recitation
All year levels present a soliloquy / dialogue from one of their assigned Shakespeare's novels in a unique and creative way!

Yes, that's right. The time of the year wherein we deepen our knowledge on Shakespeare.

It's getting into everyone's minds -- wherever hallway or corridor you pass by, you'll never escape the loud chanting of different high school students in their classrooms. Everyone's vocal chords weaken from all the reciting and throats ache in pain, but even though this happens, we still strive to do our best in the name of Shakespeare God. My section hasn't even won anything (yet) in the most anticipating event but we, the freshmen batch of 2010-2011 section 3, will turn the tables around.

Let's go, section 3! Of course, to all you other freshies, sophies, juniors, and seniors too. Good luck in the chorale recitations! Don't strain your voices too much.

Farewell.
For now.
February 4th, 2011 at 03:38pm