Live, Life, Love.....

To live doesn't mean your alive, i believe that life is a prize.Those words hit me like stones,I have been taking my life for granted and it's time that i stop.I have loved so many people and I have lost those people that are dearest to me and I believe that I can't get them back.The person who was my love of my life, I dumped last night for a guy who lives here who is confused about his feelings, at least I knew that my love didn't have mixed feelings.I read his facebook and he called me a HOE, a SLUT, and it hurt like hell, that in a split second he could turn from the love of my life to my worst nightmare.
I'm no longer trying to survive,I'm trytin to live my life to the fullest....to my full potential, I will not let people put me down no longer,no one will try to control my every move it is me time,I'm going to start doing me, I will control my every move,I will do me,I will only think about me.I don't care if it's selfish well I deserve to be selfish about my life, I should be, I have been thinking about everyone else except me and I'm tired of it,I'm fed up with being kicked around like dirty or going by life like a floating paper bag.I am more than that I am a human being so god damn it people treat me like it.I have feelings just like every other person,place or thing.
I shouldn't have to yell,scream,or fight with you to feel human i should feel human with out having to worry that the next day people will put me down because of my race,hair style, nor my style.I should have to walk down the street or the hall ways of the school and worry about if I'm going to be pushed in a locker or be bullied.Life is not about putting people down,It's about making mistakes learning from them and growing.Half the people in the world need to grow the fuck up.
February 4th, 2011 at 05:36pm