My simple rules to life and love

Rule #1: Dont sell out for just a pretty face

Rule #2: Nerves are good. They mean you care.

Rule #3: Cross your fingers even though it doesn't always work

Rule #4: Forgive&forget the past. It doesn't change.

Rule #5: Life thats rough can be like a wall in your way; you can yell and scream, but you're not getting anywhere.

Rule #6: Love will find you

Rule #7: Hes not going to be perfect

Rule #8: When heartbreak hits you, you get a jar or two of tears. Maybe A LOT of jars of tears.

Rule #9: Tie them converse. Wipe them tears, Life isn't going to move forward without you.

Rule #10: Your friends are going to TRY to help you with whatever and whenever. Accept that.

Rule #11: At least once in your life, you're going to get caught between not telling the truth and 'if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say it at all'.

Rule #12: Jealousy is like a bouncy ball. If you don't let it go, its going to stay with you forever.

Rule #13: Opposites attract because the shy one wants to be outgoing. The outgoing one wants to take a break.

Rule #14: Live life as if it was your last day; you only get one of them.

Rule #15: Dreams inspire. Love creates. Life amazes. Laughter smiles. Music loves. Difference colors. Similarities bond. Beauty grows. Hearts beat.

Rule #16: Maybe its not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe its about starting over and creating something better.

Rule #17: When a family fights, a wall of glass closes around at least one family member; they can see whats going on and whats happening; but they don't know why.

*Rule #18: Dream a big dream.

Rule #19: When you're young, make mistakes. Fall in love a lot. Raise a little hell. You learn from life as you go. Nothing is permanent.

Rule #20: Love, life, friends, family, beauty, and happiness can all disappear. Except for faith and hope.
February 4th, 2011 at 10:46pm