I'm freaking out and I'm crying. [Questions, comment swap.]

Oh my god. I'm freaking out.

My mom came home this afternoon and told me my grandmother was in the ER. My two aunts were getting her ready to go get some blood work done, and she started hemorrhaging. She has a prolapsed uterus, and so my aunts had to rush her to the hospital - luckily, it's a three minute drive with no traffic.

So, after a little while in the ER, my grandmother was allowed to go home and rest. What my mother didn't tell me about it was that the doctors were talking about the "c" word.

Not c*nt. Cancer.

I am so incredibly close to my grandmother and I've been a terrible granddaughter to her. I can't lose her. I won't be able to survive it with my sanity intact.

I'm just praying for her, and if you could keep her in your thoughts, I would really, really appreciate that. You guys are my rock, and I just... I need you. <3

On a happier note, I've entered a buttload of contests and the entries are coming out pretty nice. :) I'll link them later in the journal.

Also my friend is thinking of starting to do banners here. She's making the one for my new one shot, and she's f*cking brilliant at it.

And on another happy note, Sunday, Mike and Annie are supposed to come over after skating and we're going to watch Mean Girls and surprisingly, Mike's pretty okay with that. I mean, that movie's fantastic, but still.

Just another reason to like him, I guess. :)

So I'm up for a comment swap. My only real rule tonight: nothing sad. I've cried enough today and I don't need more downers. I'd love fluffy romantic stuff. I don't care if it's fanfiction, original, just... fluff. And lots of it.

Stories you can swap for:

Lyrical Soul | Knock You Off Your Feet | Smile, the World Loves You | Never Just One | Saving Grace

Saving Grace is my new contest entry one shot. Comments on that make for a very happy Walrus. :)

I got a story Twitter and a Formspring, so check those out, if you want. I tweet about what updates to expect, so if you like my writing, follow me. :)

Questions
1. Any advice about keeping my mind off my grandma?
2. Any funny story to brighten my day?
3. Mean Girls - like it?
4. Comment swap? (Comment first, get what you give.)
5. Check out my formspring/twitter?
6. <3
7. How was your day?
February 5th, 2011 at 04:16am