I get that you're grumpy, but did you really have to be such an @sshole?

So about two hours ago my dad tells me he's going to get dog food and walk the dogs and that I need to have my room cleaned, and then we'll go grocery shopping.

I say alright, and start cleaning. When I finish I hop in the shower, and he gets home right when I'm done. He tells me to finish getting ready and then we'll go. So I throw on some clothes, do my hair and makeup, stick in my contacts, brush my teeth, spray on some perfume, and then head downstairs where my mom's sitting, playing with my ipod that she once again stole out of my room.

She looks up at me and says, "Oh, yeah, your dad already left" In a "whatever" tone.

Of course that makes me pissed. Really? Did you really have to leave? You know how long it takes me to get ready, and I was even going quickly! You could've at least come to check on me before you left to see what I had left to do! Did you really have to be such an @$$hole? Even after I did everything you asked me to today, which is something I usually don't do.

Am I just overreacting or would you be angry too?

I had a ton of stuff I needed to get, which is why I was going, and if I read him the list over the phone there's no way in hell he'll remember it all.

It's just so GAHHHHH!

I'm pissed, can you tell?
February 5th, 2011 at 11:03pm