So I haven't heard from him in 3 days...

My boyfriend is in rehab and we had our 6 month on the first. His rules in rehab is that he's allowed to call someone for 7 minutes each day and usually that's me. He didn't call me on Thursday. He didn't call me on Friday and he didn't call me tonight. Honestly, I'm flipping out.

I shouldn't be though. I get he has to make calls to his grandma but three days without contacting him is killing me! And to be honest it's ridiculous how much I've been getting hit on lately...I feel bad for him not knowing all the things that are going on.

I almost feel tempted by these guys but I know I'm not. I'm not going to throw away 6 months just because I'm lonely and forgot about him. I wasn't even meaning I'd cheat on him. It's just...I am lonely and I do forget about him. I begin to flirt with Charlie and then I realize what I'm doing and run the f*ck out of there.

I'm really alone. I am. No one but me and my laptop and hair bleach <3 I miss him like crazy but why hasn't he called? I know I should stop freaking but really I am scared. I hope he isn't forgetting me like I'm forgetting him. I don't want to forget him. I want him back.

I want to go back to spending every Friday with him. I want us to hold hands while he plays online poker and I'm watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I want him to come over and eat all my food. I want him yell random noises into the phone every night at me. I want to wake up with a texting saying "Wake up, I love you." and I want to be back in his arms looking into those yellow and blue eyes.

I miss him like crazy and I hope he feels the same. But i don't know because I haven't heard from him in 3 days.
February 6th, 2011 at 08:41am