life & other things

I came out to one of my best friends today. And it was wonderful because she didn't even flinch. I was just like: I have something big to tell you and she was just like "You're a lesbian?" And Jumper was playing on the way home so today was okay. Unfortunately, that does not change the fact that yesterday was very much not okay and that you guys probably won't be seeing me much, if at all. I'm in the process of getting my life together: getting a job, confirming a possible living arrangement, checking scholarships for college so that I won't have to pay out the ass. I figure if I go to a college well below my standards, I'll get some decent financial aid, if not a full scholarship. Once I turn 17, I'll be able to bet my aunt for a job so I'll have two jobs to pay off college and hopefully I won't have to take out loans. I''m trying to be happy and do well Mibba, just so I can shove it in some people's faces. I promise I'm okay for now, and if not, I'm sure I'll find some way to let you guys know. I've been cut off from internet though, so the only times I can get on are at the library and at school for a few minutes. Right now, everything is shaky, and I don't know if any of this needs to happen, but I need to plan it out in case it does. There's a line that I won't allowed to be crossed and it's been edged on. I will not be owned by anyone or anything. I swear this isn't as desperate as it sounds, by the way. I'm just careful, is all. I love you all so very fucking much. ::arms: And I'm fairly certain that I will have cell phone acess if anyone needs me, please don't be afraid to call me if you need help, because I'm still always going to be there for you all.

Love you again,
Meaghan

P.S. Sorry for spelling/grammar atrocities in this, I'm on a weird system rn.
February 6th, 2011 at 11:40pm