Everything happens for a reason


Everything happens for a reason, but I, in no way, believe in Fate and Destiny.

Fate and Destiny, which I have recently renamed for my conveinience - Frank and David.

When you descend the stairs and you stop suddenly at the foot, feeling a pang of misery. It's not the fact that you have an over 4 hour long activity that completely wastes time on Saturday. It's not the fact that you have mounds of homework and only a few days left till the end of the holidays.
This misery is not the realization of another half year at school, tortured endlessly every day by the people you hate and resent, or getting your brain cells addled by the "power" of mathematics.

It's not the homework. it's not your enemies. It's not a pointless chore. What is it? I asked myself that, and found out. It's the misery of realization.

It's the fact that humans can die. (YES, I knew humans can die, but this is a little different)

Yes, I know it's a simple, boring thing - you read about it in the news everyday. Tsunamis. Earthquakes. Floods. Nuclear wars. Bombings. Terrorism. The USA, Iraq, and many other countries. Thousands upon thousands die. World War Two. World War One.
And when World War Three comes, humans will be throwing rocks at each other because we've already killed and destroyed our own civilization.

Again, all these events speak of the death of humans. It's almost a natural thing now, deaths. People get killed or die of old age and cancer and illnesses every day. But that's NOT the point. It's the fact that humans can actually die.

I can embrace death, I'm not scared of the darkness. But there are two things about dying that make me miserable. The fact that some dreams, no matter how hard you try, can never be fufilled.
And the fact that I am actually going to be dead within seconds, the fact that I actually have this ability to DIE.
Everything happens for a reason, and humans can die on their beds and in their sleep. Why were human beings made like that? With A limited lifespan? So that you would never get bored of life, because life would be simply too short to get bored of?

Homo Sapiens came into existence, whether by evolution via apes or made by the hand of God. Humans are on Earth for a reason, or we'd be just another forsaken species, brought into being only to die a few years later or soemthing.

Why do things even die? When their bodies can't take it anymore? Why do people actually AGE? When our cells get too old and dry? Why CAN human beings acheive all this? Dying, aging, and whatnot?

Were human beings honestly MADE(by God or evolution)to die, really?
As I said - Everything happens for a reason.
Even dying.

Note: Yes, I seem, and probably am, a little stupid in this particular entry. I'm sorry if some of this comes off as rude. I'm sorry if I seem stupid.
If this sounds as though I'm judging your faith......

I'm sorry. :(
June 21st, 2007 at 03:06pm