My Introduction

So, kinda obvious, I'm Haley. I'm 17 and my birthday is in September(I'm SUPER excited to be 18). I go to a vocational school and I take a commercial art class for 2 and a half hours each day. It's pretty much the best thing ever. When I graduate, I hope, no, I WILL be attending the Academy Of Art University in San Francisco to become an Illustrator, and hopefully work for Marvel or DC comics. I'd be a happy camper then:D

Enough about that surface crap, time to get to the nitty gritty!
I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with one of my guy friends. It SUCKS. I get so happy whenever I'm around him and he always makes me smile and laugh until I can't breath.. And he is SO gorgeous. Pretty great right? No. He has a girlfriend. They dated for awhile last year, and they broke up for some reason or other, and didn't talk for 7 months. Then, the night of the Halloween parade in the town that I live in, they got back together.
I was pretty upset. But being me, I didn't let that show.
It's not like he would care or anything.
But lately it seems like he has been flirting with me. Or maybe that's just my imagination. I hope not.
I also have an extremely low self confidence. It doesn't help that I don't have the ideal body. I have curves in the wrong places, and nothing I do helps. I'll lose like 3 pounds, and I'll gain it back over the next month or 2.

I sound like an idiot now so I'm just going to stop. If anyone reads this, you're probably thinking to yourself 'Why did I waste my time on this shit?'.
I'm sorry.
February 7th, 2011 at 05:30am