I really am obsessed with artwork. (Who are your favorite artists?)

Image

I've come to realize just how obsessed I am with art. I love seeing all the detail people put into their creations and how well their work defines them. It's so fascinating for me to see all the different styles of art and how each person can make their own style that fits them.

I recently discovered Melissa Bailey's illustrations and I'm hooked. Her fashion illustrations are so captivating and I'm really drawn to her style in particular. I especially love the lips and eyes of her drawings; there's so much emotion there that just pulls me in. I'm also quite in love with the hair.

Image
Image

---

One of my favorite artists is Brian M. Viveros. The colors and depth of his oil paintings just blow me away. I get chills just looking at them. You can see how much time and passion he puts into his work. When looking at them, it's as if they're coming to life. This man has talent. He's such a genius.

Image
Image

---

And then there are others such as Andy Warhol who was and still is a legend with his pop art and Audrey Kawasaki with her lovely feminine paintings. Guh, I just can't get enough of either of them. They've really inspired me.

Image
Image

---

Who are your favorite artists? What kind of art do you like?
Send me some samples of their work! I love learning about new artists.
February 7th, 2011 at 06:48pm