Stress Explosion 2/8/11

You ever have one of these days where you have so much going on in your head you think it just might explode?
I had one of those today.

I'm one of four teens planning a fundraiser. Yesterday I came the the conclusion that I'm the only one who realizes it's probably going to be a three ring circus.
There are two parts to this fundraiser: A spaghetti dinner and talent show.
I'm organizing the food.
I have no clue what's going on as far as talent.
I had a panic attack today. This thing is in five days.
We were suppose to all get together yesterday afternoon and finalize everything. We didn't do this. I'm freaking out.
What if the guy doing the talent forgot to organize the acts?
What ifs have been plaguing me all day.

I'm probably overreacting but still. There has been little to no communication between us for some reason.
The supervising adults have had to practically lock us in a room and poke us with a stick to get it all together.

I can kinda be a control freak some times, and it's not helping right now.
It's just stressing me out.

Come Sunday it'll go down in flames, then who knows what...........

(It doesn't help that my best friend is suppose to be project leader. Love her to death but she is NOT cut out for something like this. She is like a limp noodle, not making any decision without an adult poking her or telling the others what to do.)
February 8th, 2011 at 06:28am